Life with Scent of Orient
Welcome!
Before you read and comment on forum's post, please take a few minutes to register. Please use a real e-mail address in order to be able to activate your account!

If you have any technical problems, please contact the Admin here: scentorient@yahoo.com or www.facebook.com/lifewithscentoforient

Thank you!
Welcome!
Before you read and comment on forum's post, please take a few minutes to register. Please use a real e-mail address in order to be able to activate your account!

If you have any technical problems, please contact the Admin here: scentorient@yahoo.com or www.facebook.com/lifewithscentoforient

Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A beautiful community which brings together people from all over the world

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Between friends
Why not introduce yourself? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 1:05 am by Scheherazade

» Friendship Coffee
Why not introduce yourself? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 7:29 pm by Scheherazade

» Welcome in our community!
Why not introduce yourself? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 7:21 pm by Scheherazade

» Good morning! Have a wonderful day!
Why not introduce yourself? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 11:56 am by Scheherazade

» Marriage in Bahrain
Why not introduce yourself? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 11:29 am by Scheherazade

» New rule for visa in Egypt
Why not introduce yourself? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 10:20 pm by Scheherazade

» Lentil Soup
Why not introduce yourself? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 7:12 pm by Scheherazade

» Why not introduce yourself?
Why not introduce yourself? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:37 pm by Adriana

» Baba Ganouk recipe
Why not introduce yourself? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:45 am by Jasmine

Site Translation
Sphinx time
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Meteo
Top posters
Scheherazade (146)
Why not introduce yourself? Eg4bul10Why not introduce yourself? Divide11Why not introduce yourself? Eg4bul10 
Ottety (32)
Why not introduce yourself? Eg4bul10Why not introduce yourself? Divide11Why not introduce yourself? Eg4bul10 
Haleemah (28)
Jasmine (19)
Hannah Samir (13)
Enya (12)
Krmelo (7)
Laura Isabelle (5)
Lumi (1)
Angelika Lancsak (1)
Visitors map
Why not introduce yourself? 93mpth7jx7x
Visitors’ Map
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Life with Scent of Orient on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+ Facebook

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners sites
Blog
Why not introduce yourself? Page11
Partners

free forum

Forumotion Support

Why not introduce yourself?

Go down 
+6
Lumi
Krmelo
Hannah Samir
Ottety
Enya
Scheherazade
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Scheherazade
Sultana
Sultana
Scheherazade

Female Gemini
Pig
Birthday : 1983-06-12

Why not introduce yourself? Empty
PostSubject: Why not introduce yourself?   Why not introduce yourself? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:16 pm

After you just joined, this is the best place to let the community know you are here. Tell us about you and let us welcome you in our friendly group.

Please tell us something about yourself in your introductory thread. It is safer to stay anonymous, as in all online communities. If at any time you wish to ask for help, send a PM to on of the super moderators, currently, myself, Kadreyah - the Admin forum.

Remember, we have forum members from across the world, so there loads of point view and opinions flying around. It would be unusual if you agreed with even a minority of the posts and threads. Please express your opinions considerately, avoiding bad language. This forum is open to teenagers over the age of 15, and it is important to keep it clean and friendly as possible.Wherever possible, use words appropriate to the thread you are posting in.

Have fun and get posting!

Last edited by Kadreyah on Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://scentorient.forumotion.com
Scheherazade
Sultana
Sultana
Scheherazade

Female Gemini
Pig

PostSubject: Re: Why not introduce yourself?   Why not introduce yourself? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:05 pm

A few words about me...

My friends that know me since a long time, they know me and inside me. For the new ones, I am Kadreyah, an European living in Egypt, in one of the most beautiful cities: Alexandria.

Kadreyah is my Islamic name which I choose when I convert to Islam (long time before I marry and without any connection to my beloved husband).
I am a happy wife and a happy mommy Why not introduce yourself? Icon_smile for a little baby boy. Alhamdulillah!!!

I love everything about dance, history, life style, ethnicity or religion, early or modern, ballet and music; fine arts in general... I would be delighted to change interesting ideas with people holders by an harmonious personality for which the notions of richness and beauty have more significance than the immediate reality.

I love unconditionally all delicate and defenselessness beings... I wish to conquer the world by traveling! I wish to have enough time to spend with the ones that I love, especially with my parents!
Back to top Go down
Enya

Enya

Female Leo
Dragon
Birthday : 1988-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Why not introduce yourself?   Why not introduce yourself? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:34 am

Hello everyone! My name is Enya and I'm from USA Smile; I work as graphic designer and I entered on this forum because since a while I met a man from UAE and I want to know more about the culture, religion, traditions and even life in Arabian countries, as also about the habits of the Arabian men.

If the things will go well, we will get married and start a new life!

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Ottety

Ottety

Female Virgo
Buffalo
Birthday : 1985-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Why not introduce yourself?   Why not introduce yourself? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:51 pm

Good evening! My nickname is Ottety - you can call me like this - it means Little Cat in Arabic and as you already suspect, me too I am here because since 1 year I am in love with a wonderful Tunisian man. I am from France, exactly from north of France - Pas de Calais region.

So, I am interested in everything I can find out about Tunisia and life there, about Islam religion, habits, traditions, family life, marriage, as well in the steps for complete a marriage in Tunisia.
Back to top Go down
Hannah Samir

Hannah Samir

Female Scorpio
Horse
Birthday : 1978-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Why not introduce yourself?   Why not introduce yourself? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:48 am

Hello again!

Oups, I already said things about me in the Welcome topic. I will say it again here too!

My name is Hannah and I am doctor dermatologist, I come from Spain, Barcelona.
I am engaged to a Tunisian man and we are in our way to marry in about 7 months! Until that, I am willing to learn more and more about Arabian culture, traditions, habits, religion, life in Arabian style in general!!!

OLE! OLA! OLE! OLA!so cute 
Back to top Go down
Krmelo

Krmelo

Male Virgo
Snake
Birthday : 1977-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Why not introduce yourself?   Why not introduce yourself? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:49 am

Hi! My name is Krmelo. I'm from Lebanon and I am civil engineer.

Still single, but willing to marry now that I have my feet well on the ground!

Thanx!
Back to top Go down
Lumi

Lumi

Female Pisces
Dragon
Birthday : 1964-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Why not introduce yourself?   Why not introduce yourself? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:08 am

Hello. I am Lumi and I am here because my nephew is half Egyptian (my daughter is married with an Egyptian).

So shortly I am wife, mother and granny Smile and so happy with this!
Back to top Go down
Scheherazade
Sultana
Sultana
Scheherazade

Female Gemini
Pig

PostSubject: Re: Why not introduce yourself?   Why not introduce yourself? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:13 am

Lumi wrote:
Hello. I am Lumi and I am here because my nephew is half Egyptian (my daughter is married with an Egyptian).

So shortly I am wife, mother and granny :)and so happy with this!

flower flower flower 
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Female Sagittarius
Monkey
Birthday : 1980-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Why not introduce yourself?   Why not introduce yourself? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:51 am

Salam Alaykoum wa Rahmatu Allah wa Barakatoh!

I am Jasmine and I am Muslim, convert to Islam since 2010, Alhamdulillah.
I am Science teacher for elementary school in a school in Athens, Greece. I am married and I am mother for 2 kids (boy and girl). My husband is from Kuwait, but we are living in Greece since 2 years ago.

I am here because I am sure I can share with anyone interested details and info about life in an Arabian country, marriage with Arabian man, Islam religion, traditions and habits, food specialties, etc.
Back to top Go down
Haleemah

Haleemah

Female Aries
Cat
Birthday : 1987-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Why not introduce yourself?   Why not introduce yourself? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:50 pm

Good evening!

I am an European expat in an Arabian country, married and mother of a beautiful baby.
I am English/ French teacher and artistic design for Happy Events!
I received invitation to be here, so here I am!

Greetings to all members!
Back to top Go down
Laura Isabelle

Laura Isabelle

Female Capricorn
Rat
Birthday : 1985-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Why not introduce yourself?   Why not introduce yourself? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:02 am

Hi!

I am Laura Isabelle, I am 28 years old and I am from Romania.
I work as Civil Engineer.
More details about me? I already wrote My Love story here hoping that I will find a solution to my problem.
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Haleemah

Haleemah

Female Aries
Cat
Birthday : 1987-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Why not introduce yourself?   Why not introduce yourself? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:30 am

Laura Isabelle wrote:
Hi!

I am Laura Isabelle, I am 28 years old and I am from Romania.
I work as Civil Engineer.
More details about me? I already wrote My Love story here hoping that I will find a solution to my problem.
Thank you!
Welcome Laura! Can I call you simply Laura?
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

Female Sagittarius
Tiger
Birthday : 1974-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Why not introduce yourself?   Why not introduce yourself? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:37 pm

Hello, my name is Adriana, I am new here... I received invitation from my niece to be here. I am from Romania, I am 39 years old, married, without children, but I have a beautiful niece, married in an Arabian country - so this is what brings me here too.

Nice to meet you all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why not introduce yourself?   Why not introduce yourself? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why not introduce yourself?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life with Scent of Orient :: Introduction. Administration. Judicial :: Welcome-
Jump to: